VoC-Driven SMB relationship marketing program
- The ever expanding SMB market represents substantial growth opportunities.
- Marketplace and competitive factors keep raising the stakes to better serve the SMB market.
- A majority of Microsoft product sales in Small and Medium size business segment come through a channel partner (e.g. Value Added Reseller, Retailer, Original Equipment Manufacturer).
- SMB customers are mostly transactional (gather information, trial, purchase and disengage).
Customers feel they have no relationship with Microsoft.
- Past Small Business Voice of Customer (VoC) Research indicated that most customers would welcome a relationship with Microsoft.
Lisa Clawson, Senior Marketing Manager Microsoft Corporation
Lisa launched the first U.S. Microsoft Small Business Relationship Marketing program. The VoC research-based program has consistently driven a 2X increase in volume licence revenue and a 7x increase in response rates and increased customer satisfaction.