Gaining an in-depth understanding of customer requirements
- Life Line Screening is the leading provider of community-based preventive health services.
- Provides affordable, high-quality screenings that are essential to the early detection of risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and other conditions.
- The direct-to-consumer model is at the forefront of consumer-driven healthcare.
- Significant number of customer touch points.
- Nearly 1 million people screened/yr
- 2 million phone calls
- Screen in 17,000 community locations
- 100 million direct mail letters
- 1 million Results letters
- 1 million email subscribers
- Strategic priority is double the number of returning customers from 2009 to 2012.
EVP Marketing Life Line Screening, (LLSA)
Life Line Screening is the country's leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings.
Eric has helped build LLSA into one of the country's premier direct-to-consumer healthcare companies. Before joining LLSA in 2003, Eric was President of DMM Partners, a direct marketing consulting practice. He was also Co-President of InteliHealth, a joint venture of Aetna US Healthcare and Johns Hopkins University.